- Grows with your Child The Malmo cot bed has been designed to last and to grow with your child. Our cot beds all convert to junior beds and sofa or day beds so that you can use them for longer.
- Cot Top Changers Included All our Malmo cot beds, and furniture sets come with a handy cot top changer giving you flexibility and extra space to put all those baby essentials. Each comes with a handy hanging rail to give you extra storage.
- Built to Last Our Malmo furniture has been built to the highest standards and is made from solid New Zealand Pine.
- Need More Storage? Check out our full Rio furniture range, designed to offer you plenty of storage to grow with your child and complement your Malmo cot bed.
- Suitable for cots, cot beds and toddler beds.
- Polyester, .
- Removable washable cover.
- Machine washable.
- Size L144.2, W87.1, D93.3cm.
An item in very good overall condition. The item may be missing the original packaging or protective wrapping, or may be in the original packaging but not sealed. The item may include original accessories. The item may be a factory second (i.e. it has a small flaw that does not affect the operation of the item such as a scratch or dent marks or small damages to plastic parts).
Bulk Items Economy delivery:
Please note that we can deliver only within ENGLAND AND WALES (Exlusions: CA, NE, DH, SR, TS, LA, LL, SA, SY, PL, TR postcodes!). Please contact us to get quote for postcodes which we don't cover with our man and a van service.
24h Express delivery Fast&Free:
Deliveries to certain areas and postcodes will result in a surcharge of £9-18 for the following postcodes: AB30-AB38, AB40-AB56, IV1-IV28, IV30-IV32, IV36-IV40, IV41-49, IV51-IV55, IV63, KW1-KW17, PA20-PA38, PA41-PA49, PA60-PA78, PH4-PH44, PH49-PH50, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, HS, KA27-KA28, ZE, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Isle of Scilly, Jersey and the Channel Islands.
We offer a 30 day returns policy - if you are not 100% happy with your purchase you may return it in its original condition for an exchange or full refund. Please email your contact details.
Unfortunately we cannot refund return postage costs on items that are not faulty.
If item has been attempted to assemble we might consider to not issue a full refund for the item.
FAULTY OR DAMAGED GOODS:
We check all of our items before they are dispatched. In the unlikely event of receiving something faulty or damaged please contact us by phone to arrange course of action. You may be required to provide photographic verification of the damage/fault.
We reserve the right not to issue a refund if item and packaging are not in a satisfactory condition when returned.
- Monday 10am-5pm
- Tuesday 10am-5pm
- Wednesday 10am-5pm
- Thursday 10am-5pm
- Friday 10am-5pm
- Saturday 11am-5pm
- Sunday - Closed